Oktoberfest 2020 | Day 1 – Sept. 26
September 26 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Celebrate Oktoberfest, Essen Haus-Style!
This year, we’re throwing not 1, but 2 mini Oktoberfest celebrations on Sept. 26 + Oct. 3 (with plenty of social distancing). Enjoy live music, goodies from the grill (in a sit-down dining format) and a variety of German Oktoberfest biers.
Spahn Combo – $12
Tender pork, sauerkraut and German potato salad.
Roast Chicken Combo – $10
Rotisserie chicken, sauerkraut and German potato salad.
Brats – $6
Hot Soft Pretzel – $1
Side of Sauerkraut – $1
German Potato Salad – $1
Sept. 26 line-up:
The Gary Beal Band – Noon-4pm
Dorf Kapelle* – 4-8pm
*Performance will consist of members of Dorf Kapelle, but not the entire group.
This year’s festivities may look a bit different than usual, and but we still hope to see you for a saftey-first afternoon filled with FOOD, MUSIC, BIER and FUN.
SOME SAFETY MEASURES TO EXPECT:
- Our entire staff will be following city-mandated safety protocols (e.g. wearing masks, practicing social distancing when possible, etc).
- Staff will be manning the outdoor dining entrance to make sure people stay apart and don’t enter all at once.
- Social distancing markers will be placed in areas with lines (six feet apart, like you see in checkout lines at stores).
- Tables in our seating area will be spread out by 6-8 feet so households can distance from one another.
- Patrons will be required to wear masks unless they are seated to dine/drink.
- High-contact activities like games, contests and the kids’ zone have been eliminated from this year’s line-up.
- Sanitizing stations will be positioned in various locations outside and inside.
- Guests are encouraged to make reservations (inside and outside) to help us enforce safe capacity limits. Max = 6 people per table.